THANK YOU...

 

Additional Details:

from:Dr. Elizabeth Jones elizabethjdocky1@gmail.com
date:Jul 31, 2023, 11:47 PM
subject:THANK YOU...
mailed-by:gmail.com
signed-by:gmail.com
security:Standard encryption (TLS)

Body:
GREETINGS...,

I'm writing to seek your partnership in a transaction business. In case you receive this message in spam, maybe it's a connection error. My name is Dr Elizabeth Jones. I am originally from England but I am presently working as the assistant chief account officer with the Bank of England (BoE) which is the England central bank for years. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable of keeping TOP SECRET.

I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down if I transfer this money to your account. During one of our periodic audits, I discovered a dormant account with a holding balance of US$7,000,000.00 {Seven million US Dollars only}. Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then disappear into the tin air.
Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether the bank should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts.

The main problem is that this customer resides abroad and due to bank secrecy, the bank cannot publish the notices in the international press so as to locate the depositaries. This has led most England banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers for fear that they will forget that the account exists. It has happened in the past however, that customers passed away, and their heirs did not appear to prove the death nor their heir-ship to the depositors money in my bank. This was a frequent occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a simple, rapid resolution procedure operation to their customer's advantage.

If you know that you are capable of handling large or small amounts of money based on trust and can keep it secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant account and I will take 60%. Let me know if you are willing and ready to partner with me then reply back to me here so i can tell you the full details of this transaction and how we will be able to achieve it.

Warmest regards,
Dr Elizabeth Jones.

Post a Comment

0 Comments