From

Charles Dohs <smtp@sendklickb.com>


Additional Info: 

from: Charles Dohs <smtp@sendklickb.com>

reply-to: Charles Dohs <smtp@sendklickb.com>

date: Jul 16, 2023, 6:10 AM

subject: I’m not special, I just kept fighting and got incredibly lucky. šŸ™

mailing list: he7967w8cfa2b <EARNAVENUE MONTHLY 10> Filter messages from this mailing list

mailed-by: sendklickb.com

security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more


Body:

Hello ,

Just wanted to reach out to you today and make sure this is the best email for you.

While I was laying in the hospital for 30 days (literally dying with COVID).

You subscribed to my list, even though you may or may not remember, all I want to do is provide you with some interesting information about different things.

This information will be good and valuable - no garbage like other people send.

Feel free to reply and chat with me whenever you want.

Thanks!

Charles Dohs

Founder | Marketers Garage


- - - - - - -

This email was triggered from you joining our list, sometimes you

may forget or it's been awhile since you got an email from us.

Remove Email From List