From:

tatiana <oligarch12@daum.net>


Additional Details:

from: tatiana <oligarch12@daum.net>

date: Jul 15, 2023, 4:07 PM

subject: Seasonal Greetings,

mailed-by: daum.net

security: Standard encryption (TLS)


Body:

Dearest,

I write to you with sadness in my heart because of constant attack to our country Ukraine by Russian army which has caused a lot of deaths and destruction's of proprieties and homes.

I am Mrs Tatiana Oligarch, a citizen of Ukraine currently in Kyiv, I look for a reliable partner who can help to receive my funds deposited
in a foreign bank for safe keeping. I want you to help and receive my fund in your safe country and i will come over to meet you for foreign investment partnership under your care and advice.

Hoping to read from you today through ( oligarchtatiana@gmail.com ) and know your sincere opinion in helping me genuinely.

Sincerely,

Mrs, Tatiana Oligarch.